Jomsom Muktinath Trek is amid the main trekking regions in Mustang lying in Annapurna region. The Annapurna region is the most well-known trekking area in Nepal which bestows superb Himalayan views, lush valleys, eye-catching scenery, Kali Gandaki valley and one of the well-known apple garden falling in Marpha and Tukuche. Jomsom Muktinath trek is suitable for those trekkers who are seeking for trekking in low height in Nepal. Muktinath lies in the region of Mustang and is situated about 18km north-east of Jomsom (3,802m). The major set of pilgrimage with a pagoda temple devoted to Lord Vishnu. 108 water taps here give sacred water. It is supposed that one must visit this holy place after carrying out pilgrimages of 4 Dhams in India.
Similarly, Jomsom Muktinath trek will provide a chance to witness the panoramic Himalayas including the Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m), Tukuche Peak (6920m), Nilgiri (7041m) and Annapurna Himalaya range. In the beginning, you will take a trip through rice terraces to an area occupied by the local people, mostly the real Gurungs. You will pass all the way through Tatopani where you can relax in natural hot springs. The real splendor of the Dhaulagiri Glacier comes into view with the first scene on the breezy Tibetan Plateau on the way to holy Hindu pilgrimage site linked with Muktinath (3800m).
G.K.Majestic Trek Pvt.Ltd designs 20 days Jomsom Muktinath Trek which allows you to see long-established monastery, regional tribes, caves and also picturesque glimmering landscapes. We will also witness the globe's deepest gorge Kali Gandaki Region; move via tree-less infertile landscape, a rugged trail around slant and also the broad range of tourist attractions involving Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and a variety of other peaks.
Day 01: You most Well come to Kathmandu Nepal.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara drive.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom trek to kagbeni. At 2850m.
Day 04: Kagbeni to Muktinath. At 3750m.
Day 05: Muktinath to Marfa at 2600m 7-8 Hrs.
Day 06: Marfa to Ghasa at 1900m 7 – 8Hrs.
Day 07: Ghasa to Tatopani at 1100m 5-5:30 Hrs.
Day 08: Tatopani to Ghorepani at 2870m 7 – 8Hrs.
Day 09: Ghorepani to Nayapul to pokhara.
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 11: You’re Departure Day.
- Well, Come greeting in Kathmandu Airport.
- All transport from pick up you to transfer airport for your departure. (Bus and private vehicle).
- Flight Pokhara to Jomsom.
- Accommodation star hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara and at Teahouse while on trek.
- Breakfast and bed in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner with tea or coffee while on a trek.
- Some fresh fruits after dinner every day.
- Natural water direct gets from the tap.
- Veteran and Nepal government licensed holder Guide.
- Essential Porters 2 Guest = one porter, Carry only 20-25 Kg.
- Food. Accommodation, salary, trekking equipment and insurance for the Guide and Porters.
- Government Local Taxes and Tourist service charge.
- Conservation area and National park fees (Tim’s & permit).
- Trekking Registration Certificate.
- First Aid kids.
- G.K.Majestic Trek dinner last day evening.
- International airport taxes, ticket, trekking equipment and medicine as well as while on the trek.
- All expenses of personal nature & most have travel insurance & Nepali visa cost.
- Any kinds of electrical items charge while on the trek. And take a bath with hot water.
- Mineral water, sweet, candy, bar bills (Hard & soft drink) massages body and laundry.
- Tips for Guide & Porters.
- All things which you need without includes section.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.