Bardia National Park, the biggest and most uninterrupted park in the plain region of Terai, is recognized for an abundance of wilderness. The park lies on a sub-tropical jungle, thickly wooded with sal trees and carpeted with grass and other vegetation. The northern region of the park is surrounded by the range of Churia hill, on the Babai River runs through the heart of the park. And the park, on the east, is bounded by Ratna Highway and on the West, the branch of Karnali River, Geruwa River flows.
Bardia National Park protects different endangered species like- gharial crocodile, marsh mugger, wild elephant, Bengal tiger, one-horned rhinoceros, black buck, swamp deer etc. The park is also recognized as one several species of deer including spotted deer, Sambhar, the swamp deer, hog deer, barking deer etc. All in all, Bardia includes 53 species of mammals, 25 species of reptiles, 121 types of fishes and 400 species of birds.
In 1976, Bardia became a conservation area and then achieved the status of National Park in 1988. Located in the mid-far western Terai and bounded by the Karnali River, Bardia National Park occupies 968 sq. km which is 585 km away from Kathmandu. However, it is also the least explored by tourists. The park is encircled by idyllic community and fields populated by a local ethnic group, Tharu.
G.K.Majestic Trek will let you get the unique experience of the safari in Bardiya National Park which will mesmerize you with one of the most memorable experiences.
Day 01: Arrival at Bardia National Park.
Day 02: Jungle activities.
Day 03: Jungle Activities.
Day 04: Bird Watching and return back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival at Bardiya National Park
As you reach the Bardia National Park departing from Kathmandu, you will be greeted by veteran jungle guide on the highway and escort you to resort. After arrival at the resort, you will relax in the resort. You will also, discover Tharu way of life and traditions visiting Tharu village. You will have a perfect dinner with cultural program Overnight at resort.
Day 02: Jungle activities
You will have a whole day walk and have Elephant ride for about an hour which is a superb opportunity to spot the wildlife including wild animals, birds, small mammals, and vegetation of the Park accompanied by our qualified naturalists and wildlife hunter. Exceptional photographic opportunities are abundant. We will also view Gangetic Dolphins. Overnight at a resort again.
Day 03: Jungle Activities
We will have a superb opportunity to spot a Royal Bengal tiger and huge many types of birds found in the park. We will also encounter with many other smaller mammals that reside in the park. Overnight at resort.
Day 04: Bird Watching and return back to Kathmandu
We will have a bird watching tour early in morning followed by the chance to lighten up or travel around the surrounding villages again. After having lunch we will depart to Kathmandu or Pokhara via a public bus.
- Round trip flight ticket from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu and airport tax.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle from and to airport/bus station.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with Tea, Coffee, and Hot Water).
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis at Hotel/Resort.
- All the Jungle Safari/Activities as per above-mentioned itinerary/program.
- All national park fees/entry permits.
- English speaking Nature/Jungle guide.
- Tourist service charge.
- Office Service charge.
- All Government Tax.
- Any meals and accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature and gratuities.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks/beverage bill, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, the internet.
- Personal Trekking EquipmEquipmentsleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Tips for guide, supporting staff and driver...
Send me a message. email@example.com